IoT Drone LTE Streaming System
• Drones mobile network live streaming
• Support SD, HD, FHD resolution selection according to
• Elapsed time from standstill to 80 km / h is 5 seconds
• Maximum speed 94Km / h
• Control range: 7 Km
• Dual battery system (with X4S)for long flight use
• Two-way obstacle avoidance & multiple sensors provided Flight
• Supports up to 6K video recording
(Local Low Data Type CinemaDNG / RAW)
• Support video management integration program OCTOPUS CMS and
The IoT drone streaming system can monitor the image transmitted from the field drones to the operator's receiver and simultaneously encode and stream it to the dedicated streaming server Octostreaming over the mobile communication network. In addition, computer programs and smartphone apps are available for remote site monitoring and control.
OCTOPUS FLY is composed of the dedicated module that implements wireless video transmission using LTE communication network, a power supply using lithium iron phosphate built-in battery and HDMI to ETH function.
Drones and encoders Composite devices that support HDMI video output transmit video information to the integrated control program OCTOPUS CMS.